Employment ApplicationPosted: November 17th 2014 - 2:26 PM
Applications may be filled out and returned to the Circulation Desk. They are kept on file for six months.
Library DirectorPosted: November 17th 2014 - 2:25 PM
The Board of Trustees of the Twin Falls Public Library seeks candidates for the position of Library Director.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, five work-related references and the Application for Employment found on the Library’s website. The application packet may be submitted by e-mail to DirectorSearch@twinfallspubliclibrary.org, by fax to 208-733-2965, or by mail to Library Director Selection Committee, Twin Falls Public Library, 201 Fourth Avenue East, Twin Falls, ID 83301.
DO NOT substitute "See Resume" for information requested on the application form.
Volunteer At TFPLPosted: October 15th 2014 - 11:55 AM
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Twin Falls Public Library. Volunteers’ time and talents help the Library maintain the quality of materials and services provided to the local community. To learn more about current Volunteer opportunities please complete the Volunteer application form and return it to the Library; applications are kept on file for six months.
Benefits as a Library volunteer:
- Working in an interesting environment.
- Handling a fascinating variety of Library materials
- Knowledge that you are contributing to your community.
Volunteer Tasks Include:
- Preparing new materials
- Mending materials
- Withdrawing out-of-date and/or damaged materials
- Special projects
Please note, in order for an application to be considered, potential volunteers:
- Must be over 14 years of age (15+)
- Must be willing to volunteer a minimum of 25 hours and/or 1-2 months (at least 2-3 hours per week), unless already cleared with Volunteer coordinator
- Must be able to work independently